>> Keep the kids amused from only £1.75* every Saturday and Sunday morning and every day in school holidays. (*3D movies £3.00)
For details of latest offers visit www.myvue.com
- Disabled access
- Wheelchair access
- Full access throughout the cinema and into all theatres.
- All screens have 2 Wheelchair bays located in the auditorium.
- Parking Facilities
- Parking available underneath the Omni Centre with lift access; and designated disabled bays.
- Infra-red system installed in the Box Office and in all theatres.
- Subtitled films are available on selected films showing on screen 7.
Get information and film times
For the visually impaired
Audio description facilities are available on selected films showing on screen 7.
Sign up for our Super Saver Tuesday offer today!
Fill in your details here at www.myvue.com/offers-savings/supersavertuesday and submit the form. Print out your confirmation and hand it to a member of staff at your local Vue cinema to get your Super Saver Tuesday card.
Please refer to your selected cinema ticket prices for details of the Super Saver Tuesday discount.
- The CEA card is accepted in all our cinemas, for more information and to apply for a card please visit CEA card.
- To pre-book carer tickets, please contact our guest service team on 08712 240 240 (Calls cost 10p per minute from BT, other networks may vary) During the call, select your local Vue cinema and press 0 to speak to a guest service advisor.